Important words at Counter Strike (part 2)April 5, 2020
Important words at Counter Strike (part 2)
Hi, fans of Counter Strike. We shared with you lot of words which are important at Counter Strike last time. And today we will do it again. So, let‘s know more.
- Ace – it is a situation, when in a single round a player kills all five enemies.
- AC – is is a program, which you can use, if you want to detect in-game hacking.
- Anti – eco: it is a situation, when we can see two teams. The members of one team has rifles, and the members of another team has a pistols.
- Callouts – location on map.
- Demo – it is a replay video of a previous match.
- Drop – iš is a situation when a player gives their teammate a weapon, when they have no money to buy it.
- Eco – frag – a player gets a kill with a pistol against a player, who has a better gun than pistol.
- Flash – it is a blinding flashbang grenade.
- Frag – kill.
- GL – good luck
- GG – good game.
- IGL – In game leader or just a person, who calls a strategy on a team.
- Full save – it is a round, when teammates must not spend any money.
- Quasi-buy: a type of buy in which a team has a variety of weapons. And they also can still buy the next round based on their money.
- N1 – nice one.
- Pushing – making an offensive move individually or as a team.
- Rotate – it is a situation, when a player change his own plan and moves from one bomb site to another bomb site.
- Scrim – it is a practice match of competitive between two teams.
- TO (tournament organizer): a company who organize CS:GO tournaments.
- Whiff – a player misses a shot.
- Xhair – it is a shortened term for crosshair.
- wp – well played.
- Utility – all sorts of grenades.