Important words at Counter Strike part 1April 3, 2020
Important words at Counter Strike: a dictionary for your success (part 1)
You can’t enjoy a Counter Strike and you won’t be successful at this game, if you won’t know what is the meaning of this words. So, let’s know about it.
- ADR – average damage per round.
- ADS – aiming Down Sights. It means looking through the scope of a weapon.
- AFK – away from keyboard (when a player doesn’t move because he moved away from his PC for a while).
- Callouts – locations on a map.
- Camping – staying in the same spot for a long time and waiting for a opponent that you can kill.
- Collateral – killing two or more opponents with one bullet.
- Crabwalking – moving while crouching.
- Crossfire – positioning between two or more teammates which makes sure that opponents who enter the area will be attacked from multiple angles.
- Dak dak – another name for the autosnipers,
- Frag – kill
- HP – Health points – it’s the amount of health a player has left.
- Krieg – other name for the SG 553.
- MM – matchmaking, the system used to create matches.
- Molly – other name for the molotov.
- One deag – a one shot headshot kill with the Desert Eagle.
- OT – overtime.
- Pick – opening kill on an opponent.
- PUG – pick-up game.
- Rushing – playing very aggressive and quick
- Scout – other word for the SSG 08 sniper rifle.
- Scrim – a practice match of competitive between two teams.
- Spamming – shooting through an object.
- Strat – strategy
- Stacking – sending more players to an area of the map than you normally would.
- Split – a site attack from multiple ingress points.
- Tk – teamkill (killing a teammate).
Of course, it’s not all important words at this game. So, visit us next time and you will know more important words for your success.